Account Manager (m/f/div.) France
Description du Poste
You are an entrepreneur and want to manage your portfolio as your own company. As an e-commerce professional, you know how to help your customers improve their business and you want them to be successful. This is a client-facing role, you are an excellent listener and your open mindset brings new ideas on the table to help your customers develop their shops and also identify opportunities to generate incremental revenue and long-term growth. You thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance.
- Manage portfolio proactively: You develop and maintain long-term relationships with your accounts to ensure their satisfaction and increase the value of your portfolio (From retention to expansion)
- Identify opportunities: You are fully aware of the objectives and the daily challenges of an online shop. You make sure your customers benefit from the best features, position our technology and liaise with our product teams to develop state-of-the-art solutions
- Coordinate with other internal stakeholders to ensure high quality and consistent service
- Collaborate closely with Sales and technical teams to easily onboard customers and develop relationships
- 3 years of experience in a relevant account management function
- Affinity or experience within e-commerce and/or software industry
- Native French speaker, fluent English (another European language is a plus)
- Pro-active and solution-oriented
- Best-in-class communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and CRM solutions (Salesforce)
What we offer:
Participate in the growth of the French market and the major changes in the rules of digital trust within a rapidly expanding international company (already more than 500 colleagues are waiting for you).
- Enjoy a pleasant and relaxed working atmosphere within an enthusiastic and dynamic team
- You will learn how to master the active management of your customers and how to make them more successful. We will also train you on how to successfully negotiate with e-commerce stakeholders at the management level.
- In the framework of your training, you will get an extensive overview of our products and you will learn why trust is an important success factor in e-commerce.
- An open-ended contract at Europe’s trust brand for e-commerce in our offices in Lille
- Participate in numerous company activities, especially in Cologne, Germany, where our headquarters are located (sports and team building activities, large biannual summer and Christmas parties, etc.)
Please note that in this case, we can only consider English language applications.